Old March 8th 05, 02:42 AM
Jeremiah Kristal

On 3 Mar 2005 09:43:25 GMT, Switters wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:40:49 GMT, Dean allegedly
wrote:

The story or parts of it has appeared in "The Snowboard Journal",
"Frequency" and/or a ski magazine as well as the movie. The problem
was corruption/bribery.

Doesn't really explain things. I don't get those magazines, and I don't
have the movie. Or is there simply a segment with a voice over that says
"yeah, we had problems with corruption and bribery. Whoa!"

- Dave.

You really ought to check out those magazines. Snowboarding magazines
for literate adults, minimal ad content, and top quality photos. I
got subscriptions to both for Xmas, and I only wish they came out more
than 4 times a year. (And that my damn copy of TSJ with all the
hardbooters would get here.)

Jeremiah