Old February 7th 05, 05:18 PM
Chris Stringer

Hello,

As the owner of a shop that has worked with Arbor for years and sold
tons of them to satisfied customers, I can safely say Arbor is a kick
ass company. They make very unique boards with features like bamboo
cores and koa wood topsheets. The Arbor Mystic made it into the
prestigious Transworld Snowboarding Top 10 good wood list last year,
and we continue to sell out of Arbor boards every year. We have yet to
hear of any warranty or quality issues with any of the Arbor boards we
have sold, and the company itself is very friendly and easy to work
with. They also make really sweet longboards if you are into
longboarding.

Hope that helps. Feel free to check out Arbor on our web site at
http://arbor.rdcshop.com.

We can offer you free shipping and no sales tax on any Arbor snowboard
we carry.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Fax: 541.312.1159
Local Phone: 541.389.4667
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI
Offering FREE SHIPPING on US orders over $175