Old November 18th 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

[Default] On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:11:08 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:
Sweeping floors for minimum wage?

Cleaning toilets, emptying trash, mopping, and other janitorial
duties.

Tuning skis, custom wax jobs, base repairs, etc.
You would not understand. I've watched them work for
years and actually finished some pairs myself, just for fun.
I like working on skis. Just touched up my new K2's a few
days ago, gave them a nice coat of wax.

You are such a dumb ****. I'm surprised you have enough brains to
walk around. Everybody knows that the wax wears off after about six
feet after the run. Since you only ski on green groomed slopes it's
about ten feet. I've seen skis run through the wax machine, it's
useless. I wax my skis with car wax and it's better.

Won't take them along with me in a couple weeks, like my rock skis anyway.

You're about as dumb as a box of rocks. You don't have to have a
rocket science degree from MIT, (which I do,) to file and tune skis.

Have to be in Spokane at the end of the month so if anything

You live near Spokane, dumbass. I lived there, too. I was with 9th
Division at Fort Lewis. Home of the Army Rangers. The toughest
people on the planet.

BTW at the end of the month, Nov 30th, there is a full moon and a
lunar eclipse. I just love to show off my science and math degrees.

is open in that neighborhood will spend a few days skiing.
On real mountains.

Are there fake mountains? Not counting Disney.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.