Old November 21st 03, 01:13 PM
Dismantler

Default Wide-board or NO?

"Mate" wrote in message ...
Hi there
Im not experienced snowboarder (1 seasons behind)...as U will see
below but I have quite big feet (45/12US/11UK) - That is no my fault
Should I buy a "wide" board? becasue some sellers trying to convince me
to do that.
I prefer free riding with board abt 160cm.
Advise me before I make a final choice.
Tks

If you don't want to get a wide board (I echo the Donek recommendation,
their wide boards are excellent), buy some Palmer Powerlinks and install
those, that's what I use.

I do freeriding (only), wear size 11 Salomon Malamutes, use relatively high
binding angles (+30/+18), and ride a relatively narrow board (BMC 166). I
don't have problems turning anymore... Used to have a bit of trouble before
getting the Palmers.

Good luck.