Old November 20th 03, 07:29 PM
Brian

Default Wide-board or NO?

I have 12 US boots as well, and I love my Donek Wide board. If the board
you're looking at has sufficient torsional stiffness, then you probably
shouldn't be scared off by the "wide" designation. I've heard many Donek
Wide and Sasquatch owners say that these boards have greater lateral
responsiveness than many of their lesser, narrower boards. :-)

Good luck!

Brian.

"Mate" wrote in message ...
Hi there
Im not experienced snowboarder (1 seasons behind)...as U will see
below but I have quite big feet (45/12US/11UK) - That is no my fault
Should I buy a "wide" board? becasue some sellers trying to convince me
to do that.
I prefer free riding with board abt 160cm.
Advise me before I make a final choice.
Tks