Old March 8th 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default binding angles

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 21:12:38 GMT, Mike M. Miskulin wrote:

So what angles do you guys ride?

I used to have +27/+9 I think, but after a while went to +27/-3 which I
used for 3 or 4 years. These days I'm on +15/-15, which I've been using
since 2004.

I actually don't like much forward lean and have my bindings at the
minimum settings.

Rather sad this year, it looks like I won't be clocking 20 days for the
first time since '98.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ is currently out of order