Old March 7th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bob F

Default binding angles

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
In an effort to get some posts....

So what angles do you guys ride?

I'm in soft boots and this year bumped it up 3 degrees to 24/12
with highbacks rotated as much as it goes.

I'm probably +15, -12 or so. I couldn't get enough forward lean out of my
highbacks, so I made a wedge of plywood, painted, then coated thinly with
urethane caulk for friction, to put under the bindings, that gives me an extra
1/4" under the heels. That enable me to get more bend to my knees, allowing
better bump absorbtion on fast turns, especially on heel turns.