Old December 8th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Nobody

Default HELP with my new FLOW-NXT bindings!!

On 8 Dec 2006 03:51:56 -0800, "sula70"
wrote:

First of all, I have Solomon boots and a Burton Feather board. I had
the K2's set up at 15/-15. I tried this same configuration and now it
seems like I can't even get onto my toe-edge!!

I have Salomon boots and the same binding, but not a Burton board.
Check the binding installation. To me it sounds like they are not
correctly positioned to center your weight edge-to-edge. Also make
sure the left binding is on the left side, etc.