Old August 9th 04, 04:41 AM
vern93

Default Ping TCS

In article ,
(TCS) wrote:

I'm out in Aspen this week (before heading over to Maui!) and can not
figure out who the hell "Little Annie" is! I'm eaten in her diner, seen
her hotel, hiked her road and walked past her cabin. Who was she!?!?!?

She likes to remain mysterious - just like TCS. ;-)

Well, I think she's MUCH MORE of a glory hound than you are. I'm
surprised I'm not staying in "Little Annie" Co.

Aside to Sven (I lost your replies while eating my little annie burger
and washing it down with a little annie pale ale) Thanks. Was little
Nell really a madame?

Dave