Old January 10th 04, 11:04 PM
Barry Dinglehopper

Default Anyone going to Hunter Mountain tomorrow? (1/10/03)

i'm taking a ride up to hunter mountain tomorrow. Burton will be there demoing
all their new **** so I want to check that out. anybody in the area want to
meet up at the mountain and ride together? should be maaadd cold tomorrow so im
dressing up mad warm and bringing a green vegatative substance that keeps me
warm. ha. yea, so if you're down, shoot me an email...just take out "munists"
in my email and it will get to me. if you're gonna email me be sure to leave
your cell number, ill reply with mine, and we'll figure out when and where to
meet up

This post is for entertainment purposes only.