Old August 24th 03, 08:17 PM
InMyTree

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

I think Tyrol is near the Swiss border, and mountains in that area include
St Anton, Lech and Zurs..

Where do you think Tyrol is?

"Ian Spare" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:42:33 +0100, "InMyTree"
wrote:

The whole Innsbruck area has mountains that are not very high in

comparision
to the mountains in the Tyrol area for example..

Where exactly do you think the Tyrol is?

"Ian Spare" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:38:50 +0100, "InMyTree"
wrote:

That region is fairly low altitude wise.. so if it was early January

I'd
say
you'd be taking a risk of not having few good snow.. if it was late

Jan,
you'd probably be alright..

Innsbruck is the airport, the mountains are a little higher. It's as
reliable as anywhere else in the Alpes in January. From Innsbruck you
can get to a few places.

I actually ski near Innsbruck a lot, all year round in fact, however,
as I've not been to the Rockies I can't make a comparison.

That does sound like a very cheap deal..

"svadas" wrote in message
. com...
I'm looking at a price of $575 for airline and 7 nights lodging in
Innsbruck for early January. I've seen several places offering
similar deals right now for Innsbruck. I've never been to Europe

and
this price is super cheap, but I am wondering what the drawbacks

are.
I am really worried about jetlag too. How does Innsbruck stack up

the rockies or Whistler?

--
Yeah, because you never know when the value of 2^15 will change and
you have to go through all your code fixing it.