Old November 12th 10, 11:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default skiing?

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:29:07 -0500, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 11/11/2010 6:01 PM, wrote:
Walt wrote this crap:

It's time to think about putting the sailboat away for the season.

Already done that.

Well, of course you have. All the fair weather sailors put their boats
away along time ago. But it's much more interesting to stick around for
the gales of November.

Gales of November my ass. I was golfing yesterday, and I'm golfing
today. It's going to be 65 and sunny. I put the boat away because
the lake level drops. I can't pull up the keel like you do on your
sunfish.

I'll put mine away when the ski hills open. Won't be long now.

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. It
shall be awhile.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe