Old February 14th 05, 06:41 PM
Jim Strohm

Alan Baker wrote:
http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Four-ton snow-thrower.

How can somebody be so far back in the back seat and still sling so much
snow off the tails of their skis?

Skids worse than three snowboarders.

PLEASE keep him from skidding and side-slipping the steeps or the moguls.

Oh wait, I know that was Deer Valley but the terrain looked like Bambi
and Whitefeather at Taos -- the trails consistently marked "easiest way
down."

One thing's for sure -- when I see people skiing like THAT, coming my
way -- I bail out onto something safe like Zagava or Psycho Path or
Castor/Pollux.

Skiiers like that -- they can make a freight train take a dirt road on a
rainy night -- or a Texan ski down Sir Arnold Lunn to escape!