Old May 24th 20, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default remember Hanson boots?

Am Donnerstag, 29. Juni 1995 09:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb TxSkier:
Does anyone out there remember Hanson boots (the first rear entry boot, I
think) in the seventies.....whatever happened to them after Daiwa bought
them out in the early 80's?
Dan

before 1976 I had a lot of skiboots (Lowa, Rieker, Raichle, Lange)and all was torture instruments for me. Then I get a Hanson. It was the first boot without pain problems. The only little problem was the fact that it was needed to use a silicon sprey.

With these boots and a ski from Kneissel and a binding from BURT (LANGE) I have made the first carving curves (in 1996!). Perhaps I am the first person who have used the carving technology. At the time it was only possible to do carving with this equipement.