Old December 10th 04, 06:23 PM
Mary Malmros

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

On 2004-12-09, Mary Malmros penned:

I can pretty much guarantee that my feet have a stranger shape than yours --
and it's caused by injuries that left fairly sensitive scar stuff behind
them. I've got a bulge on top of my right foot that looks like I've got a
large shooter marble embedded in my second metatarsal. What it actually is,
is a huge wad of scar tissue from a non-union fracture. I've sprained both
insteps rather badly, broken toes, you name it. The solution was a good
bootfitter who paid attention to all of the above.

Wow. That does give me hope =) Um, so, where did you go to get your boots?

I went to Foothills Ski and Bike in Evergreen, CO
(http://foothillsskiandbike.com/), where the owner, John Rathbone, spent
a lot of time helping me pick out some boots and building me some custom
footbeds. I can't recommend this store enough. Even though I live at
the other end of the continent, I've bought three pairs of skis here!

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.