Old January 9th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Snow Summit Wednesday

BrritSki wrote:
On 08/01/2011 22:50, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/8/11 2:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
The bib-overall-style pants in question had already been patched
with velcro strips when one of the suspender strap latches broke
years ago. And the zipper still works, but the pull tab
disappeared so it requires bare fingers to open and close.

I just fixed that problem last week by slipping a paperclip through
the zipper
to replace the pull.

Paper clips are a little hard to grip. On the side zippers of some
ski pants I wrapped the paper clip pull replacement with a bit of
duct tape to make an easier grip. Really.

I add a bit of nylon cord to each of the zippers on my jacket and
fleece so they're easily gripped with ski gloves on. All carefully
colour coordinated of course...

You gotta be coordinated somehow! :-)