Old July 31st 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default billy demong

That's actually a weak team. Newell and Koos are sprinters who haven't
done well at distances beyond that. It is a good question I wonder
about too, what the relative (skate) speeds are on the nordic combined
circuit vs the cross-country one. Maybe Terje or one of the other
Europeans has some info on this.

Gene

"Jeff and Stephanie Kalember" wrote:

question; Is Billy Demong fast enough to ski on a relay team with the other
US guys in a straight up nordic relay 4x10k ?

Freeman, Koos, Demong, Newell - sounds like a tough team to me.