Old May 7th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

Default Fans' Skiing Commentary and Analysis

A friend and I - both citizen racers and fans of World Cup XC skiing -
have started a little project to offer some commentary and analysis on
the elite racing scene - a little more in-depth than what, for
instance, Fasterskier.com does. So far we've done a podcast recapping
the 2007-2008 season, and he's added two great posts analyzing Lukas
Bauer's dominance last year and comparing skiing and cycling power
outputs.

You can find it at http://nordiccommentaryproject.blogspot.com/

Some RSN readers might find it interesting. Comments on the site are
welcome.

Best wishes,

Christopher