Old January 29th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

Default Keystone Lift Tickets for March

On Jan 28, 9:11*pm, Sumner wrote:
Hello all,
First post be gentle! I'm taking my family of 5 (twin 8 yr old girls
11 yr old son, wife and myself) to Keystone over Spring Break. Where
is the cheapest place to get lift tickets prior to arriving at
Keystone. We'll be coming in from the East through Denver. We'll be in
Keystone from March 17th to the 21st. Skiing probably 3 ?? of those
days. Just depends on how the kids like it after the first day. I
haven't been in about 10 years or longer and just glancing at the lift
ticket prices it looks like a may have to sell a kidney before we go.
Any and all help if very much appreciated.

Thanks again

Snoig:

Can you help this guy, I can't think of where the cheapest place to
get passes is.