Old June 11th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
MoonMan

Default Just For Traffic

BrritSki wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
BrritSki wrote:

MoonMan wrote:

Well I'm just back from a week on snow at Hintertux, and will only
have plastic to ski on untill Saas Fee in october... perhaps a trip
to Milton Keynes is in order, that's nearly real snow.....

Pity it's not a real slope

If it's not perfectly horizontal it's a slope! Anybody who would pay
good money to ski on a perfectly horizontal plastic sheet is nuts.

Especially with a rifle strapped to their backs !

This is getting close to Bassingbourne, where we're racing next Sunday..

Plastic... Army base... but it's not horizontal, but it is right between an
ammo dump and the sewage treatment works...

OH and Bev, MK's not plastic

Chris *:-)