Old December 16th 04, 02:55 PM
klaus

Mary Malmros wrote:
I'm not sure which misapprehension to correct first: the one in which
you apparently believe that "Japanese geishas" (as opposed to some other
kind?) had their feet bound, or the one in which you believe that "some
foot cramps" are on a par with the pain of foot-binding. "Some foot
cramps" don't mean agonizing pain every second of every day; they mean
that now and again, you get a cramp. And my boot fitter is just fine,
thanks.

If you get foot cramps every time you ski, you are doing something
wrong, and trying to convince others that this is normal is a
disservice to skiers since it is completely unneccessary if you have
good properly fitted boots.

-klaus

..