Old December 16th 04, 11:05 AM
Mary Malmros

klaus wrote:
Mary Malmros wrote:

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Frankly, I think all of your advice applies to boots that have been broken in,
not boots that have been worn for a day. As I said, I had some cramping on
the *first run ever* in these boots,

I don't think I've ever had a day of skiing when I didn't get _some_
foot cramps.

Are you kidding? If that's the case, you need to get some better
boots. Or a better boot fitter. There is no reason to suffer like a
Japanese geisha.

I'm not sure which misapprehension to correct first: the one in which
you apparently believe that "Japanese geishas" (as opposed to some other
kind?) had their feet bound, or the one in which you believe that "some
foot cramps" are on a par with the pain of foot-binding. "Some foot
cramps" don't mean agonizing pain every second of every day; they mean
that now and again, you get a cramp. And my boot fitter is just fine,
thanks.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.