Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Katie
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 16th 07, 06:39 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Katie
Question La Rosiere Meeting Point

Does anyone know if there is an kind of organised meeting place for lone or skiers unfamilair with the mountain at La Rosiere? I am going to be there for three weeks, but my partner is injured and I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 5th 07, 03:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Katie
Thumbs down Sorry for the delay in making a response. I...

Sorry for the delay in making a response. I missed your question earlier in the year. I went out to the Arc 1850 facility a couple of years ago with a view to buy. I didn't and eventually bought...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 29th 06, 04:31 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Katie
WHY? More information, please.

WHY? More information, please.
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 16th 06, 02:11 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Katie
Question UK Sales of Second Hand equipment

Does anyone know if there are any sales of second hand alpine ski equipment? We need new skis for this winter and would like to purchase some that are one season old. London or South East England...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 10th 06, 11:15 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Katie
Question St Martin de Belleville

Seems a bit early, but already booking for the ski season. We are thinking of staying in the MGM appartments (Les Chalets du Gypse) in St. Martin. Does anyone have a comment on these.
Also, any...
Forum: European Ski Resorts May 31st 06, 03:25 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Katie
La Rosiere in the French Alps is great for...

La Rosiere in the French Alps is great for beginners. The slopes are kind and the prices are more reseasonable than some of the other larger resorts nearby.
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 15th 06, 09:46 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Katie
Question Ski Races in Val D'Isere March 2006

Can anyone suggest how I can go about getting tickets for the big ski races in Val D'Isere in March?

I have already made arrangements for accomodation close by so don't need a complete package and...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 9th 06, 07:26 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Katie
You might the Autantic in Bourg St. Maurice. ...

You might the Autantic in Bourg St. Maurice. Hotels in BSM don't often do single nights, but this one does. Do try skiing in Ste. Foy, it's a lovely small resort with very good off piste skiing. ...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 10th 05, 03:45 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Katie
Question Over to Italy from La Rosiere

I'm an intermediate skier with balance problems. I want to go over to Italy - can anyone give help with route names of the easiest way over. I had heard that there are two ways over, one a very...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 7th 05, 03:42 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Katie
Question La Rosiere

We are going to be in La Ros for Christmas, but since we arrive late on Christmas Eve there will not be much time for food shopping. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant?
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 13th 04, 08:01 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Katie
Early season in Europe? Suggestions ...?

Right. It's 13 Nov ... Today's Telegraph carried stories about an early season here in Europe ... I've checked various resorts' websites and weather sites too, but we here on this BB are our own best...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 8th 04, 03:29 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Katie
Mont Tremblant, Canada

We are booked to ski in Mont Tremblant in January 2005. Have never skied there before - does anyone have recommendations, suggestion or warnings?
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 8th 04, 03:20 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Katie
La Rosiere, France

I went to La Ros for the first time last year. Bit of a hesitant skier. Can anyone help with the easiest way to get to Italy. I have a balance problem so drag lifts can be a bit of a problem, but...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13