Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MadCow
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 5th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By MadCow
Early snow

In message , Ian Blake
writes
During an anything but work moment I looked at www.snoweye.com and saw a
sprinkling of snow...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 8th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By MadCow
Ski Opening 2008

In message , Ace
writes

Counting down the days - must get fit, must get fit...

Back on the (push-)bike, then, I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 8th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By MadCow
Chamonix accidents

In message
,
Matt T writes

If it's not safe they have a big "STAY ON PISTE!", again in
French,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 6th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By MadCow
Piste map commentary - especially Val Thorens/Les menuires

In message , john elgy
writes
Matt T wrote:
On 2 Mar, 22:07, "mikecro" wrote:

I am taking my...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 22nd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Replies: 62
Posted By MadCow
Paging Ace - you are now permitted to smile

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 17th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By MadCow
Help keep this group rubbish free

In message , Ace
writes
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:46:45 +0000,
(The Older Gentleman)...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 14th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By MadCow
Boot fitter - La Tania

In message ,
labomba writes
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a boot fitter in La Tania.

No, it's too small. You'll...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 31st 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By MadCow
Verbier

In message , Joe Hunt
writes

The best place to rent skis and boots in the village
Best restaurants
Experiences of the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 29th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By MadCow
Moooore Snoooow Pleeeeeease....

In message , pg
writes

| P.s. The high pressure system is meant to break this weekend, so
| there's a blizzard at the end of the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 10th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By MadCow
Snowing in Tignes!

In message , pg
writes

"Charles Sweeney" wrote in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By MadCow
Global warming: Hell to cut carbon emissions

http://www.null-hypothesis.co.uk/article/544

--
Sue ];(:)
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 24th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

In message , @elgy(nati-spam).org.uk
writes

I note that this year Les Arcs are offering to recharge your tickets
online before you leave. I wonder when you will...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 10th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By MadCow
Snow Report

In message , Alun Evans
writes
I flew NCE - LHR on Thursday lunchtime (right-hand side window seat), and I
can categorically say...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 5th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By MadCow
Is this too obsessive?

In message , Team S-J
writes
A quick poll required on the obsessiveness of only taking young kids on ski
holidays...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 16th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By MadCow
Experience of Eurostar?

In message , MPW
writes
Many thanks to both of you for speedy replies/advice; I've gone for...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 14th 06, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By MadCow
Experience of Eurostar?

In message , MPW
writes
Hi, anyone here travelled by Eurostar? Do they do reductions to the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 1st 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By MadCow
Wet seaweed competition...

In message , John
Ricketts writes

Interesting, and as you say, a little more hopeful. There are a lot...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 13th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 250
Posted By MadCow
What happened (long)

In message , Ace
writes

Naah, that's not the attitude. I'll be skiing by January, latest.

Spike this post everyone, in case...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 13th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By MadCow
More Ace news

In message , davidof
writes
Adie wrote:
He is leaving hospital today and will be recuperating at home....
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 26th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 45
Posted By MadCow
Contributor "Ace" injured

In message , Devs
writes
In message , cupra
writes
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 23rd 06, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By MadCow
I wish I'd never started...

In message , Pip Luscher
writes
On 22 Jul 2006 04:31:27 -0700, "Matt T"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 20th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By MadCow
Cablecar construction Lauterbunnen to Grutschalp (updated pictures)

In message ,
Jerseybean writes

More pictures have been posted on the construction of the cablecar,this
time they...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22