Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 2nd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
xc skiing area near Vancouver ?

The Whistler Olympic park (Callaghan Valley trails) are about two and
a half hours north of Vancouver (from the airport at least) so not
exactly close. The trails are amazing though. The race trails...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 3rd 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
FA: classic rollerskis on ebay -- sweet!

These look schweet. I wouldn't mind hanging them above my mantel. I'll
watch...

CK
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 27th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Odd-Bjorn speaks Japanese

In keeping with Lars Berger's excellent interview skills, Odd-Bjorn
learns the local language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q66qrw9gKsk
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
New route for 2007 Keskinada

Last year according to my Polar s725 - ascent 980m.
This year according to my Sunnto T6 - ascent 912m.

Feels about right to me. I was very happy they took Penguin out of the
race this year as I died...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 11th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Ski Danumentary 6

Dan doesn't run skifaster.net
The guy who wrote this article runs skifaster: http://
www.skifaster.net/article.asp?DocumentID=1729

Gord also manages team Indi2010.

I don't know what it is about...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 07, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Ski Danumentary 6

Yes a Canadian put this together. Dan Roycroft puts these
"danumentaries" together every now and again when he finds time
between being on the national team and developing his zone4.ca...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 2nd 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Canadian World U-23/Junior Championship trials

These look like good predictions to me but I might have to add Chris
Werrel to the U23 picture and Kevin Sandau in the Junior Men. We shall
see soon.

CK
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 1st 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Sucky final sprint at Munich

Thanks a ton tall_thomas. No seeders yet but I'm sure that will come. I
can't wait to watch my buddy Stefan Kuhn race in a world cup (and get
taken down by Oystein Petterson).

CK
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 24th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerskiing in Toronto?

Hello fellow RSNers.

I will be spending the next two weeks in Toronto (Markham specifically)
and I need to find a safe place to rollerski. Preferably with some
elevation gain but really just...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 13th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Nordic Trails in the Calgary Area

Alright,

Skate skiing in the mountains eh? There are a couple of choices.
Canmore Nordic Center has the best skate skiing and grooming. The "new"
world cup trails are nice and challenging (hard for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 9th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Nordic Trails in the Calgary Area

I figure I might as well chime in here as I have lived in Calgary all
my life.

Calgary itself has a few options for skiing. It is dreadfully dry in
the winter time in Calgary but that doesn't stop...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11