Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 22nd 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Ski car?

On Dec 21, 8:11*am, highpeaksnordic wrote:
On Dec 15, 10:54*pm, gr wrote:

I'm looking to replace my front wheel drive Odyssey...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 3rd 08, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Economic strategies for trail systems...

FYI: In the local foundation setting up grooming for trails, they found
that the snowmobile needs to go quite slow to do a good job (I don't
know why though), and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 6th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Erolina and Finnish Poling Machines

On Feb 6, 11:37 am, ADK Skier wrote:
Does anyone have experience using either of these poling machines?
I'm wondering about price, performance, and reliability?

Doug-

Ask...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 21st 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Salmon Hills Outdoor REcreation Center, Redfield NY

On Mar 21, 9:22 am, "SkiFit" wrote:
Does anyone know what the dirive time to Salmon Hills is from Toronto,
or alternatively, from Rochester?

From Rochester is 2 1/4 hours- 2...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 3rd 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Junior Nationals

On Mar 3, 1:24 pm, wrote:
Has anyone found a web site for information on the Junior Nats in Utah
this week? Last year in Houghton there were some decent web cameras
at the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What is "Nordic Skiing"

Ken Roberts wrote:
Camilo wrote
The modifier Nordic is not insignificant.

Really I don't much like the modifier "nordic" to describe athletic activity
I'm doing. I think using that...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 7th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
looking for better technique isn't worth it

wrote:
Ken Roberts wrote:
wrote
If you watch a World Cup or Olympic race, there are
definitely some skiers that have odd techniques ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 20th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerskiing in or around Lake Placid

Craig Storey wrote:
Hi,

I'll be in Lake Placid for a few days and am looking to roller ski while
I'm there. The tougher the better!

Is there a rollerskiing course on the ORDA facilities,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8