Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerseybean
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 29th 08, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerseybean
New Lifts planned for Murren

On Aug 3, 9:17*am, Jerseybean wrote:
The Schilthornbahn AG are planning to upgrade the very slow Winteregg
Chairlift and install a new chairlift from the base of the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 3rd 08, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerseybean
New Lifts planned for Murren

The Schilthornbahn AG are planning to upgrade the very slow Winteregg
Chairlift and install a new chairlift from the base of the Mauberhubel
upto the Amendhubel.

All good news for Murren !!
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 11th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerseybean
Advice good/bad on Les Coches, France

Hi

Going to Les Coches for the first time at the end of January 08 and
wanted good/bad feedback on this resort..
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 12th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Jerseybean
Latest pictures from the BLM building site (Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp cablecar)

No, I didn't bother to go up to Birg. I could see the new chair up there
though, from around the Schiltgrad area. That chair is obviously long
overdue, that was a horrible T bar. I'm sure it...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 11th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Jerseybean
Latest pictures from the BLM building site (Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp cablecar)

Well, I took a trip out to Muerren especially to go for a ride on it on
27th December, and can confirm that it is running! It's not quite got
the romance of the old funicular, but it is quick...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 11th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Jerseybean
Jungfrau Region Weather - Any Updates?

wrote:
Is it as bad as we are hearing? I'm in grindelwald 3-10 Feb. Should we
be getting worried at this point?

The weather pattern 'they say' will be changing around the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 22nd 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerseybean
The cablecar has arrived!! (Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp cablecar)

Take a look at -

http://w3.jungfraubahn.ch/galleries/BLM_061118/
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 16th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Jerseybean
Latest pictures from the BLM building site (Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp cablecar)

Adrian D. Shaw wrote:
Felly sgrifennodd Jerseybean :

http://w3.jungfraubahn.ch/galleries/BLM_061113

Is it going to be finished on time for the start of the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 16th 06, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Jerseybean
Latest pictures from the BLM building site (Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp cablecar)

http://w3.jungfraubahn.ch/galleries/BLM_061113

View the other pictures from -

http://www.jungfraubahn.ch/en/DesktopDefault.aspx/tabid-331/435_read-6263/
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 2nd 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerseybean
Ski Schools in Grindelwald

Olympiad wrote:
Hi,

We're off to Grindelwald next February (unfortunately during the half-term),
and usually put our two children in a couple of half day lessons to
re-acclimatise them for...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 17th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerseybean
The Lone Tree Club Murren ??

Has anyone heard of this club and can enlighten me on it ??
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 17th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Jerseybean
Back home

Ace wrote:
Just catching up - thanks for all the positive comments, some of which
I may reply to later.

But the good news is I'm now home and in a good state. Physically I'm
just limited by...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 7th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerseybean
Bern Hotel Reccomendations?

wrote:
Hi Folks,

I got so much help the last time I figured I would ask this question
here.

To those who were wondering from my previous post (Zermatt for the
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 9th 06, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Jerseybean
Cog Railways and Top Ski Pass - Jungfrau region

Cecilia in Rio wrote:
The cable car from Schilthorn to Birg is included in the pass.

You need extra payment only from KleineSheidegg to the very top of
Jungfrau. It worths every...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 6th 06, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Jerseybean
Cog Railways and Top Ski Pass - Jungfrau region

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Im just looking to confirm. It looks like if you purchase a top ski
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 6th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Jerseybean
Cog Railways and Top Ski Pass - Jungfrau region

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Im just looking to confirm. It looks like if you purchase a top ski
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 15th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Jerseybean
Cablecar construction Lauterbunnen to Grutschalp (updated pictures)

More pictures have been posted on the construction of the cablecar,this
time they are on the base and top stations -

http://w3.jungfraubahn.ch/galleries/BLM_Juli06
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 14th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Jerseybean
Apocalypse in the Jungfrauregion

Turan Fettahoglu wrote:
The experts on TV insist the valley was full of ice until 1850 or so. Then
it melted, year by year, meter by meter.

If you know where to search there should be some...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18