Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trailpatrol
Forum: Backcountry Skiing December 20th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 12
Posted By Trailpatrol
strap-ons

On Dec 18, 4:28 pm, (Eugene Miya) wrote:
I can't believe I'm the only one that gets sore feet from ski boots. So, I'm
serious. Looking for serious responses.

That's...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 14th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Trailpatrol
City of Lakes Loppet 2008

On Dec 13, 9:55 pm, tassava wrote:
Any insights are appreciated.

Thank you.

Christopher

It would be rated a "moderate" course, because of the area from the
start to...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 7th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 3
Posted By Trailpatrol
What is backcountry?

"Backcountry" is different things to different people in different
areas. In most National Park units and National Forests, the
backcountry is the undeveloped forest, grassland and desert areas...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 1st 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By Trailpatrol
MN's Sucky Season

Well, we got some snow, depending where you live. Duluth, where I was
for the New Year's weekend, had it's first brown Christmas ever (at
least since records were kept) They just got a dusting on...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing November 6th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 2
Posted By Trailpatrol
OEC Test for NSP

Airshowguy wrote:
If any recent or even past patrollers/candidates would care to assist
us, please contact me via this board or directly at:
bkspublic-at-yahoo-com

Thanks!

ASG-
Check out...