Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Real Bev[_8_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 15th 20, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 30
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On 11/14/2020 02:23 PM, wrote:

... the owner of my shop asked me if I
wanted a job during the preseason rush.

Sweeping floors for minimum wage?

--
Cheers, Bev
"I used to...

Snow followed by rain with more snow tomorrow.

Going Wednesday. Snow Summit is at least half open. No chains. WOO-HOO!

--
Cheers,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) December 8th 13, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 7
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
Just another shot via googlegroups

Finally show here. Next week...

SNOW!

Got a message from robomod chastising me for more included text than
original. I guess it likes aioe better than eternal-september.

taptap Is this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) December 8th 13, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 7
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
Just another shot via googlegroups

On 12/08/2013 08:47 AM, VtSkier wrote:

On 12/8/2013 10:58 AM, VtSkier wrote:
On 12/3/2013 9:38 AM, Thunderbolt the Wondercolt wrote:
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:15:43 PM UTC-8,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) August 17th 13, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
how many people read this group

Second attempt:

OK, line length is irrelevant

I just received a warning from aioe to the effect that 'we're not going
to zing you yet, but there was more quoted than original material in
your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) August 16th 13, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
how many people read this group

I tried to post one with more new text than quoted, but aioe ate that one.

--
Cheers, Bev
I didn't break it! It was doing that...
Replies: 9
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
how many people read this group

On 08/16/2013 01:10 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

On 08/16/2013 07:19 AM, Walt wrote:

On 8/15/2013 9:55 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

That worked.

What I
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) August 16th 13, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
how many people read this group

On 08/16/2013 07:19 AM, Walt wrote:

On 8/15/2013 9:55 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

That worked.

What I
tried to
post earlier
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) June 23rd 13, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 5
Posted By The Real Bev[_8_]
Ski clothes

All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--
Cheers,
Bev