Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mister Niceguy
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 4th 09, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Just back from Stubai / Schlick

A week ago the snow was excellent although the glacier was cold. As the
week went on, the weather improved (from -17C to -7C !!!) but the runs
became scrapier. The resort could do with another...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 6th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Package type deals

"PSmith" paulDOTsmith_UK@tiscaliDOTcoDOTuk wrote in
:

Outside of school holidays, I would wait for the operators to announce
the last minute...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 21st 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Morzine

wrote in news:381dc70e-0300-4296-9c30-
:

Re the piste maps - have a look at the interactive one on the Avoriaz
website:
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 13th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Zell/Gerlos/Kaltenbach report

Alex Heney wrote in
:

On 06 Jan 2008 19:33:11 GMT, Mister Niceguy wrote:

Alex Heney wrote...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 6th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Zell/Gerlos/Kaltenbach report

Alex Heney wrote in
:

On 30 Dec 2007 18:39:48 GMT, Mister Niceguy wrote:

Just back from a week in Zell am...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 30th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Zell/Gerlos/Kaltenbach report

Just back from a week in Zell am Ziller. Stayed in the Hotel Brau in Zell,
which was a late deal Crystal package and well worth the money. (Good food
etc).

7 days of sunshine but no additional...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 13th 07, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Toxic Ski and snowboard wax polluting groundwater???

Alun Evans wrote in news:ygvnve73vug8.fsf@dc3-
rtg-lnx-4.cisco.com:

Yes, I would have to agree with you Rob. Ski wax is one of the last
pollutants we need to...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 12th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Toxic Ski and snowboard wax polluting groundwater???

"Rob White" wrote in
:

Just another envio scare from an American company flogging its own
product. He bangs on about the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 10th 07, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Snow on its way?

"Roger Moss" wrote in
:

"Excess" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 10th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Scheffau

wrote in
:

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:31:18 -0000, "PSmith"
paulDOTsmith_UK@tiscaliDOTcoDOTuk wrote:

"Mister Niceguy"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 6th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Scheffau

"PSmith" wrote in
:

Scheffau is in the heart of Ski Welt. Although the best and longest
ski runs are typically the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 28th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Scheffau

I notice that Scheffau packages are being offered at large discounts. Any
particular reason? I see it's low. Bad snow record perhaps?
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 25th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Morzine....

"Ian Wilson" wrote in
:

You can't go wrong by having a couple of apres ski drinks at the
Bhudda Bar - Great decor and relaxed...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 31st 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,alt.airports.uk.glasgow
Replies: 6
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Trip report - Bad Hofgastein (GLA-SLZ)

"Zippy" wrote in news:1167568464.805064.46350@
42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

Mister Niceguy wrote:
Living in Edinburgh and flying from Glasgow I took expert advice...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 31st 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Report from Gastein Valley

"John Owens" wrote in
:

Last few days skiing/boarding over Xmas.
Bad Hofgastein had some snowy runs but many...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 31st 06, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,alt.airports.uk.glasgow
Replies: 6
Posted By Mister Niceguy
Trip report - Bad Hofgastein (GLA-SLZ)

Living in Edinburgh and flying from Glasgow I took expert advice and
allowed 2 hours for the journey :-)

Having pre-booked with "Direct Parking", £16 for a week, I headed
straight there and...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16