Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ctuna
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 29th 09, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By ctuna
Food for thought

On Nov 28, 6:12*am, Evojeesus wrote:
On Nov 28, 4:22*am, pigo wrote:

On Nov 27, 5:58*pm, Evojeesus wrote:
An...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 25th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By ctuna
Waxing Instructions

On Mar 24, 6:38*am, Walt wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Looking for wax/tuning instructions with colour photos in a .pdf printable
file. *Anyone point me in the direction...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 2nd 09, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By ctuna
Northstar?

On Feb 26, 2:04*pm, Charlie wrote:
On Feb 25, 1:00*pm, Walt wrote:

What I meant to say is that it reminds me a lot of the Intrawest
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 25th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By ctuna
Northstar?

On Feb 24, 8:16*pm, Walt wrote:
wrote:
Anyone here have any thoughts about staying at Northstar? How was the
resort? What's the best thing...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By ctuna
Tahoe?

On Feb 16, 10:15*pm, ctuna wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:03*pm, "Tom" wrote:

"Charlie" wrote in message

Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By ctuna
Tahoe?

On Feb 16, 9:03*pm, "Tom" wrote:
"Charlie" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 7:37 pm,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 4th 09, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By ctuna
better deals?

On Feb 3, 8:25*pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By ctuna
Okay, but when it is best to go?!

On Nov 29, 1:15 pm, lal_truckee wrote:
jack wrote:
So, I can ski the groomed trails with my ice skis, but would need to rent
powder skis to go on the powder. Since...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) November 30th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.alpine.moderated