Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Forum: Snowboarding June 23rd 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Snowboarding gloves

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:01:14 -0700, Chris wrote:

Does anyone here have any advice?

My guess is that you should not spend too much on gloves. They will wear
and torn because of for example...
Forum: Snowboarding March 15th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
can some snowboards be dangerous?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:31:24 -0700, wrote:

i fractured my shoulder yesterday i did it the first day on my new
snowboard. the board moved really easily and felt very...
Forum: Snowboarding February 18th 08, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Wed'ze bindings experience

Hi all,

Just to share my experience: I've bought a pair of Wed'ze FR9 bindings at
Declathon. It are the stiffest bindings they have. I've mounted them on a
Nitro Magnum board, replacing a pair of...
Forum: Snowboarding January 5th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Bindings

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:34:20 -0800, Sean wrote:

I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that need to
be replaced. Do any of you have any suggestions for a replacement? I
Forum: Snowboarding January 5th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Bindings

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:08:52 -0500, Sean wrote:

I liked my K2's heelside move, but I'm much stronger going heel side
than toe side. It's kind of a strange feeling - while heel side, I have
no...
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Burton Supermodel X a good choice?

Hi,

I found a demo board of the Burton Supermodel X for a good price. Is that
a good board for carving and other all-mountain use?

--
Bas.
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Hi,

I'm looking for a stiffer, more carving oriented board than my current
Nitro Magnum. Now I was looking at the options. Now I stumbled upon the
snowboard brand Wed'ze. They seem to have good...
Forum: Snowboarding December 6th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
Problem mounting Ride bindings on Burton board

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:26:24 -0800, Bob F wrote:

These bindings are a few years old. They may have opened up the holes a
little to make them work on newer versions. I did manage to get them...
Forum: Snowboarding December 5th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
snowboard in holland

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:49:51 +0100, Christian Georg Becker wrote:

Check out if you can't catch a cheap flight to Austria (Innsbruck).
There will be snow enough in the alps and you'll get to most...
Forum: Snowboarding December 4th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
snowboard in holland

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:59:48 -0800, Over G wrote:

while we are on the Amsterdam issue, can you recommend on a good places
to see ? good pubs?

Don't know, I'm sorry. I'm more at home in the...
Forum: Snowboarding December 3rd 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
snowboard in holland

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:33:44 -0800, Over G wrote:

well this is the indoor snowboard place ( which is nice , and I might
consider it.)
but is there any Snowboard sites (real sites.) outside...
Forum: Snowboarding December 2nd 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Bas Mevissen[_2_]
snowboard in holland

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:20:29 -0800, Over G wrote:

Hi
I Want to go in December to Holland,
I would like to know if there is Ski resort there , that can teach
snowboarding .. ?

Be welcome!...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12