Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ED3
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 25th 09, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By ED3
Nordic walking question

"john" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 11:16 am, wrote:
As a follow up, some helpful...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 2nd 09, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By ED3
Replacing tips on roller ski poles

wrote in message
Hi

The question is - how to make sure the tips are properly aligned with
the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 14th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By ED3
Ever use an Indian-style "light" beavertail snowshoe?

"jeff potter" wrote in message
I like to get down on modern snowshoes because it seems to me...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 09, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By ED3
How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

Maybe not Homer's depot, but a good hardware store, or tool supply house
will at least have bits; a good addition to one's wax box. I don't recall
seeing a binding screw that wasn't driven by a #3...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By ED3
How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

wrote in message
Snap off the plastic thing, and you will see the main screw.

Note that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5