Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JJ
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By JJ
What is "Nordic Skiing"

"Ken Roberts" wrote in message
Camilo wrote
The modifier Nordic is not insignificant.

Really I don't much like the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 8th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By JJ
Storage Life of Waxes

"Scott" wrote in message
This question came up at a wax clinic and no-one (myself included) knew
the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 29th 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By JJ
High Boots vs. Ankle Strength/Balance

"Ken Roberts" wrote in message
Whoops -- what I meant to say about as the first idea for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 23rd 06, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By JJ
High Boots vs. Ankle Strength/Balance

Since XC boots seem to be getting higher, and stiffer, I was wondering if
anyone does some of their training (roller or on-snow skiing) deliberately
with softer/lower cut boots, in order to gain some...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 22nd 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By JJ
Anyone skiing besides West Yellowstone and Alaska?

wrote in message
No skiing here in the midwest unless you count a couple of bunny hills
at some local ski...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 30th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By JJ
Lactose vs. Lactic Acid?

Is there any connection between dairy product consumption (milk, yogurt,
etc.) and the amount of lactic acid your body produces? I have no
background in chemistry, biology, or physiology, just...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 15th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By JJ
Which Autumn Camp?

Nathan's camp, or Yellowstone? Nathan's gig is right here in Colorado
(easy, and cheaper to get to); Yellowstone is the "grand daddy", with all
those famous coaches, mfg's reps, demo equipment,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 4th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By JJ
WTB: Used Roller Skis

Anyone have a good used set of roller skis, with SLOW wheels or speed
reducers, they'd want to sell? I got rid of my old SWENOR's years ago,
thinking I'd never want to roller ski...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8