Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tmuld
Forum: Snowboarding January 27th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By Tmuld
No Fog Goggles - is there such a thing.

Hello,

On very cold days, my goggles fog up. They actually ice up while
going down a hill.

Is there something that will help reduce or stop my goggles from
fogging on really cold days?

Thanks,
Forum: Snowboarding December 21st 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By Tmuld
Polarized Snowboard Goggles

Hello,

I need a new pair of snowboard goggles.

Bright days - things are pretty good, however cloudy or flat light
situations sort of suck with my $29.99 Smith goggles with the orange
tint - but...
Forum: Snowboarding October 31st 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By Tmuld
Looking for A Volkl Coal 162

Hi!

I am looking for a Volkl Coal. Looked online. Did not find any!

Anyone know of any online stores that carry it??

Thanks!

Tmuld
Forum: Snowboarding September 27th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By Tmuld
Burton Will Not Ship to Canada from the USA

Chris,

Thanks for the info.

Does this boot have a quick lace up system? And does it work?

The other issue - does he have heat molding or the C-cup to keep the
heel down?

It looks like a good...
Forum: Snowboarding September 26th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By Tmuld
Burton Will Not Ship to Canada from the USA

FYI,

I was looking at some find U.S vendors for a pair of Burton Snowboard
boots. I know my foot size and since our dollar is almost equal to
the greenback - time to buy!

The boots are almost half...
Forum: Snowboarding July 15th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Tmuld
Putting it away for the summer

Hello,

I am putting my board away for the summer. It was ridden a couple of
times (about 10) - and I suspect most of the wax is gone.

So how should I store it. I have some rub on wax - I was...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6