Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trunky
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 22nd 20, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By Trunky
How is it that my display name has become integrated into thebowels of RSA?

On Friday, 22 May 2020 02:38:07 UTC+10, Scott Abraham wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 22nd 20, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, 22 May 2020 02:23:17 UTC+10, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 11:58:19 PM UTC-4, Trunky wrote:
Over the past 20 years I really haven't ever posted here a lot, and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 2nd 16, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 57
Posted By Trunky
Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 1:14:46 AM UTC+11, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 18:44:35 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

WHAT A LOSER!!!!

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 6th 15, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 62
Posted By Trunky
You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 5:19:18 AM UTC+11, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 11:45:38 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Sandy lasted two days, but much of the damage persists...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 6th 15, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By Trunky
HELLO!

I popped in here for another little giggle. I'm amazed the vitriol still flows freely.

How going Scattie? Still beating your face into the Virtual brickwall I see.

Insane in the membrane, insane...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 26th 11, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By Trunky
15 yrs down the track

i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Trunky
Canada Dec/Jan 09/10

Hi,

Been years since I posted here, mainly because of the weirdness that I
fear still prevails somewhere here.

Anyway, I'm getting married in December and we're heading to Canada
for 5 weeks for...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7