Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rob Nicholson
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 29th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Morzine accomodation

Anyone know of an apartment or other acccomodation (pref not a catered
chalet) in Morzine for w/c 17th Feb?

For how many people?

Rob.
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 19th 07, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Snow report from Val di Fassa / Canazei ?

snowmaking is brilliant, but the weather forecast is also predicting
dropping temperatures and loads of fresh snow Monday/Tuesday :o)

Yippee! 5 weeks to go...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 18th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Snow report from Val di Fassa / Canazei ?

Does anybody have a recent first hand snow report from this area?

Interested as well - the snow reports don't make you jump up and down with
joy ;-)

Rob.
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 12th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Val di Fassa - Canazei and Campitello

I suspect that around the world in the ski industry we will see more
artificial snow. The change started about 3 decades ago, and every one

A bit worrying isn't it :-( I read in the paper...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 9th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Val di Fassa - Canazei and Campitello

Yep. It's not about mongul fields or blacks. There are a few blacks
and fields off the SR. It's kind of a fun touristy gimmick, a change
from the usual up-down.

I'm in a cruisey kind of...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 5th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Val di Fassa - Canazei and Campitello

Alex Heney, Global Villager
Hackers have kernel knowledge.

Thanks Alex for that - the information was welcome and I've just booked a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 4th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Rob Nicholson
Val di Fassa - Canazei and Campitello

I'm looking at a ski holiday in the Val di Fassa valley, probably Canazei or
Campitello. From my intermedite/advanced point of view, it looks lovely -
access to a huge ski area with lots of...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7