Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JEK
Forum: Snowboarding May 9th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By JEK
Pointers for binding adjustment?

I consider myself an advanced intermediate rider. I don't do parks and
my knees are in terrible shape. I ride an '06 Yukon 168 which I wanted
for stability at speed, but the extra effort to control...
Forum: Snowboarding May 9th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By JEK
Compressed edge - fixable?

To make a long story short, on my last run of the day, I had some
trouble initiating toe side turns. Wasn't sure if it was just because
I was tired or my latest misguided attempt at binding...
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By JEK
vacation spots

On Jan 23, 4:14 pm, "
wrote:
My boyfriend and I started snowboarding 2 years ago and after hitting
all of the small hills in MI and WI, we are ready to...
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By JEK
Flow NXT FX - Opinions

On Jan 5, 6:18 am, Memascii wrote:

I'm looking at Flows again, probably the M11 or NXT FX. It seems like
there
have been some design failures with the NXTs. Has...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4