Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 15th 09, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By D.
Another Great year for Gonar

**** YOU TOO !!!!!!
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 15th 09, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By D.
Another Great year for Gonar

same ASSHOLE , diffent name !
man i would like to KNOCK you out
along wih that other other ****ing
LOSER , a mighty hungarian .
a couple of SICK pricks with
OBVIOUSLY no usefulness
WHAT SO EVER...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 14th 09, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
Stupid question 3524

could it be " DIRT " ?
D.

"Dymphna" wrote in message

What is black powder? My daughter...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 15th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
best thing about Cervinia

ZERMATT !!!!
D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 15th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By D.
too warm in Vermont ?

ski EARLY and quit EARLY !
that's what i do .
D. ( mount snow , vt. )

"Ron - NY" wrote in message
Thinking...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 24th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By D.
Traction Treads

i'll bet the seal enjoyed it !
D.

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Richard Henry wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 17th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By D.
Awards

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
Your mighty Hungarian warrior has returned from the NCYC...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 20th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By D.
mount snow , vermont

mount snow OPENED today !
top to bottom , one run .
HOW awesome is that !!!!!!
D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Posted By D.
Total Body Automation

hey asshole ,
take a few lessons in skiing and photography !!!!!!!
Dick

"taichiskiing" wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 4th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Posted By D.
Total Body Automation

you call yourself a cameraman .
i hope you can do better than
that " piece of **** " video .
Dick

"taichiskiing" wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By D.
spring skiing today

Skied at Mount Snow , Vermont
today and the temperature hit
76 degrees .
WHAT A ****ING MESS !!!!!
Dick
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 4th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By D.
YOU CAN TELL IT'S SPRING

speaking of the DEVIL !!!!!!!!
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 3rd 08, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By D.
YOU CAN TELL IT'S SPRING

ALL the assholes are starting to BLOOM !!!!!!
Dick
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 17th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By D.
Pila

hello ,
i agree with everything that BrritSki said having been to all three
mentioned .
personally , i would choose Courmayeur .
it has a wonderful village which is a short
walk from everywhere...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By D.
encouragement

i can't believe how the rest of you assholes
encourage this ****ing LOSER !!!!!!!!! ( twobuddha )
Dick
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 4th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
.

DUHHHHHHHH !
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 29th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By D.
Can the boot inner be removed from Nordica W8 Easy Move ski boots? How?

what a great ****ing deal !!!!!!!
i've thrown away better boots !
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 25th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By D.
Well, I finally jumped off a chairlift today

what are you , a cop ?
it's a good tale .
D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 25th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By D.
Well, I finally jumped off a chairlift today

the guy was from new hampshire , that's sop .
D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 8th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By D.
Bad news from Mt Trashmore

" NOT GUILTY " !
( the driver of course )
dick
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 1st 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By D.
Has everybody gone skiing?

I now live at mt. snow , vermont and RIGHT
now it's snowing but ?????????? that's now !
Many years ago , in the early seventies , I
lived in Tahoma on the lake . I found out
why windows have shutters...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
Stop Needling Me!

what you need to get is a LIFE and maybe a
hamster !
dick
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By D.
Attention SoCal Skiers!

As a matter of fact I don't but I do have a season pass .
thanks for asking ,
D.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By D.
Attention SoCal Skiers!

some people will do ANYTHING
for a free ticket !
D.
Forum: North American Ski Resorts January 16th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
Aspen Resort !!

bring LOTS of $$$$$$$$$ ,