Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 13th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
sierra snow?

On Nov 11, 7:45*pm, "
wrote:
I heard on the news that there was a snow storm in the sierras last
week. Is there any skiing to be found at *around...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 14th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Static Balance Drills Worthwhile

Balance, Schmalance.

I offer a contrary approach. In my experience, balance on skis is
much more a function of proper body position than native balance. If
you are in the right position, then...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 21st 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Summer Solstice

The days are getting shorter. Think snow!

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank

Mammoth Lakes, California
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 7th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Snow

On Jun 6, 8:12 pm, Captain Nordic wrote:

Let me know when Ueli takes out the cat and grooms, OK? I'll be down
there in 3 hours.

Mark

It ended up snowing from about noon...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 6th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Snow

1430, Wednesday, 6 June

It has been snowing for the last two hours here in John Muir's Range
of Light.

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank Garretson

Mammoth Lakes, California
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 5th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Really Neat Thermometer

On Apr 26, 10:36 am, wrote:

What the store write up doesn't say is accuracy is rated at +/- 2C
(4F). Hank, to what degree have you tested it? Are there any
reasonably priced...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 24th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Really Neat Thermometer

Just purchased a really neat non-contact pocket thermometer.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93983

Point it at snow and it tells you the snow temperature. Might...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7