Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Private
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 14th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 167
Posted By Private
Can I set my own bindings?

"Suanne Lippman" wrote in message
I just bought a pair of Fischer skis and bindings over the internet for my
wife. (actually...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

wrote in message

On 28 Jan, 08:53, "Private" wrote:
"Sven Golly"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Private" wrote in

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"VtSkier" wrote in message
snip
Private,
In your response to me, you gave a whole lot more information
that you did in your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Last time I punched a boot I dropped the whole shell into boiling water -
no heat...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 26th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Last time I punched a boot I dropped the whole shell into boiling water -
no heat...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"VtSkier" wrote in message
VtSkier wrote:
Private wrote:
Looking for information or websites with detailed and complete
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 26th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

"VtSkier" wrote in message
VtSkier wrote:
Private wrote:
Looking for information or websites with detailed and complete
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 26th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Private
pressing ski boot shells

Looking for information or websites with detailed and complete information
regarding techniques and tools for pressing and punching plastic ski boot
shells.

I need to press the toe box area to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.alpine