Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zach Caldwell
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 1st 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Zach Caldwell
a few Sapporo videos

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

On Mar 1, 5:20 am, wrote:
15sk---- http://www.mininova.org/get/602280

Teamsprint men (exept 1st semi)
------ ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Zach Caldwell
another ski fit question

There are a couple of possibilities here. When you are climbing your
skis are loaded with your full body weight, and your speed over the
snow is fairly low. In general the frictional forces that are...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 9th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Zach Caldwell
cold powder across wax brands

In general waxes are intermixable. Is that a word?

I frequently mix brands, both from layer to layer and in a single
layer (where I might use a cold powder to harden a wax from another
brand). Some...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 8th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Zach Caldwell
Lake Placid Loppet (NY) on Feb 10 (?)

FIS RULE:
303.2.2 The Jury must clarify and decide - whether a competition shall
be postponed, interrupted or cancelled. If
the temperature is below -20 ° C, measured at the coldest point of...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 30th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Zach Caldwell
The null hypothesis and a heretical suggestion about brushes?

My two cents:

Brushes are used to remove wax and to polish or work-harden the base.
We're not talking about the type of base modifications that wax and
structure make. All things being equal you'd...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 9th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Zach Caldwell
Science behind skiing

What's your name and where do you live? Firsthand knowledge means
hands-on experience. That means getting hooked up with somebody who can
show you a lot of skis, explain some of the design...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6