Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Snowboarding January 9th 10, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
New bindings for my board

On Jan 6, 6:32*pm, Alex wrote:
On 2010-01-01 19:26:20 +0000, Spark said:

On Nov 19 2009, 3:26*pm, TC wrote:
So I'm in my second season...
Forum: Snowboarding November 13th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
New Cable TV Show - Ski Patrol

There's a new show on TrueTV, (used to be CourtTV), called Ski
Patrol. Here in NYC area it;s on Wed evenings. They follow ski
patrols around showing all the accidents, injuries, chasing...
Forum: Snowboarding November 6th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Earliest snowboarding in US

On Nov 5, 2:45*pm, Walt wrote:
Add Mt. Snow, Vermont and Mammoth Mountain, California to the list.

//Walt

Killington, VT opened on Sunday, 11/5 too.
Forum: Snowboarding October 25th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Earliest snowboarding in US

On Oct 22, 4:08*pm, Walt wrote:
Frank wrote:

Loveland opens tomorrow, Wed. Oct 15, 2008.

* How many runs will be open at Loveland? Thanks!

Opening day...
Forum: Snowboarding October 11th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Earliest snowboarding in US

On Oct 9, 10:59*pm, "Frank" wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll check these places out.

"Walt" wrote in message

Forum: Snowboarding October 11th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Best place to snowboard?

On Oct 9, 11:14*am, Walt wrote:
Bryan wrote:

I have been to Vail 4 or 5 times, absolutely great!

Yes! *Vail. Absolutely great! *Definitely keep going to...
Forum: Snowboarding April 9th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Boots

On Apr 7, 8:12*am, Christopher Cox
wrote:
Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
Yeah I'm still riding my old Northwaves.. 5 1/2 seaons and
around 250-300 days. *Last...
Forum: Snowboarding March 28th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Boards: Soft vs. Hard

On Mar 28, 12:42*pm, Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Christian Georg Becker wrote:
Switters schrieb:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:59:56 GMT, "Bob F"
Forum: Snowboarding March 26th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
can some snowboards be dangerous?

On Mar 25, 11:05*am, GeeBee wrote:
On Mar 21, 6:25*pm, "Mike M. Miskulin" wrote:

" wrote...
Forum: Snowboarding February 19th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
moguls

On Feb 18, 7:30*pm, "Mike M. Miskulin" wrote:
hey now,

well this group is quieter than I have ever seen it -
where is everyone? *Guess all the west coast crew must
be...
Forum: Snowboarding January 29th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
vacation spots

On Jan 24, 5:30*pm, wrote:
On Jan 23, 4:14*pm, "
wrote:

My boyfriend and I started snowboarding 2 years ago and after...
Forum: Snowboarding December 26th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Little Kid Snowboarding in Colorado

On Dec 25, 5:59*pm, Speedskater wrote:
Where in Colorado can a 3 year old kid snowboard? Probably in or near
Summit County. I was just told that kid's need to be 5 years old...
Forum: Snowboarding December 24th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Polarized Snowboard Goggles

On Dec 24, 12:41*pm, Christopher Cox
wrote:
Which polarized Oakley lens do you have that you say is good for the
low/flat light conditions?
Have you...
Forum: Snowboarding December 23rd 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Polarized Snowboard Goggles

On Dec 22, 10:09*am, Christopher Cox
wrote:
Tough one.

How much expendable income do you have....:-)

I have found polarized lens do help you see...
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Polarized Snowboard Goggles

On Dec 21, 4:29*pm, Tmuld wrote:
Hello,

I need a new pair of snowboard goggles.

Bright days - things are pretty good, however cloudy or flat light
situations sort...
Forum: Snowboarding December 8th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Problem mounting Ride bindings on Burton board

On Dec 6, 7:00 pm, Bas Mevissen
wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:26:24 -0800, Bob F wrote:
These bindings are a few years old. They may have opened up the...
Forum: Snowboarding December 2nd 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
What Should I Buy

On Dec 1, 7:03 pm, Christian Georg Becker -
berlin.de wrote:
roxy06 schrieb:

I'm just getting into snowboarding this coming winter and am wondering
what a suggested...
Forum: Snowboarding April 2nd 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
HI All

On Apr 2, 8:59 am, "Stan" wrote:
I haven't seen this here so I'm checking, but is it acceptable to offer for
sale unused discounted lift tickets in the newsgroup?? We went...
Forum: Snowboarding March 25th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
snowboarding in april -- beginners

On Mar 24, 10:45 pm, "Mike M. Miskulin" wrote:
wrote in news:1174688093.401592.19460
@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

I would definitely try to go...
Forum: Snowboarding March 23rd 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Suggestion for new snowboard

On Mar 22, 12:05 pm, "Mike M. Miskulin" wrote:
" wrote :

These are...
Forum: Snowboarding March 23rd 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
snowboarding in april -- beginners

Early April is usually great in Colorado. I'm planning a trip there
myself from east coast. I recommend Summit County area. From there,
Breckenridge, Copper, and A-Basin are within 15 mins. Vail...
Forum: Snowboarding March 17th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Snowboard bag - leave bindings attached?

On Mar 17, 7:32 am, Jolly_O wrote:
What did you do in the meantime? This is like the worst nightmare
and could screw up your whole trip. Did you have to rent? ...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Snowboard bag - leave bindings attached?

On Mar 16, 5:59 am, Jolly_O wrote:
A few weeks ago, Northwest lost my stuff at SLC also. It caught up
with me two days later. Up to the moment of delivery, they said...
Forum: Snowboarding March 6th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

On Mar 3, 10:42 pm, "PaulaJ" wrote:
Here's another possibility - How's your liner?
I rented boots today as well as a few weeks ago......same brand, same
Forum: Snowboarding March 1st 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Newbie question - on the flat

On Mar 1, 6:25 am, Jeremy wrote:
Champ wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:56:52 -0500, Jolly_O
wrote:
I'm a beginning boarder,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41