Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_12_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_12_]
Scott Classic goggles to begin with?

potato wrote:
I'm trying skiing and snowboarding out. I'll be renting most of
the stuff. But have to get my own wear. So is Scott Classic
goggles ($25, the cheapest I can find) a good...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 36
Posted By ant[_12_]
Merry Christmas all!

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article
],
Alan Baker wrote:
In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) January 1st 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By ant[_12_]
Bode wins DH

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Canadian Jan Hudec third.
local Marco Sullivan 12
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=51798

And three Canadians in the top ten. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 1st 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By ant[_12_]
Bode wins DH

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Canadian Jan Hudec third.
local Marco Sullivan 12
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=51798

And three Canadians in the top ten. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 30th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By ant[_12_]
Horvath...

....did you by any chance have a meet arranged with someone and forgot to
turn up?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/angry-customer-opens-fire-in-us-restaurant/2007/12/30/1198949664745.html

--...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 29th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 36
Posted By ant[_12_]
Merry Christmas all!

Dave Cartman wrote:

(excellent list snipped)

4) There is a company based in Florida that is perfecting a "perpetual
motion machine" based on the correct placement of magnets. This would
make...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 28th 07, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 36
Posted By ant[_12_]
Merry Christmas all!

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

"Truce" implies there is a war. This is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 25th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 36
Posted By ant[_12_]
Merry Christmas all!

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article
],
Alan Baker wrote:
Yes, even you, Scotty.

This is like the WWI Xmas...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 24th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By ant[_12_]
A challenge

twobuddha wrote:

The observer will note that while Anthea Kerrison takes a couple cheap
shots in other threads, she's got no response to her sad and pathetic
history as a skier.

I've got a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 24th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By ant[_12_]
This is weird

twobuddha wrote:
Kerrison calling anything I have fat!!!!!! Irony meter just exploded.
Where are ya, ****? Made it to the States yet? Traveling a lot this
year, would love to drop in and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 23rd 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By ant[_12_]
This is weird

The Real Bev wrote:
I just got two emails from the resident loon that appeared to be (a)
to someone else; (b) definitely not current, although the date is
proper; and (c) the usual spew.

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11