Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sean[_2_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 29th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Helmet cam captures skier trigger avalanche, burial and rescue

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
Holy crap! This is the stuff of nightmares, and why I primarily do my
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 29th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Helmet cam captures skier trigger avalanche, burial and rescue

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
Holy crap! This is the stuff of nightmares, and why I primarily do my
Forum: Snowboarding January 9th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By Sean[_2_]
This board needs a thread...let's talk carving

I'm preparing for my annual pilgrimage westward to the rockies with the
family. Doing a little online research on technique, I found video on
youtube from extremecarving.com. What is it about...
Forum: Snowboarding January 8th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Bindings

Heh. I see the light now. Yes, I leave my bindings mounted and it's not
caused any problems in a dozen or so round trips out of ATL. And yes, I have
an awesome set of tools. :)

Sounds like a...
Forum: Snowboarding January 7th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Bindings

"Memascii" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 6:48 pm, Sean wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Snowboarding January 7th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Bindings

"Switters" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 05:04:20 GMT, Sean allegedly
wrote:

Thanks for...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Bindings

One thing I've found is that my bindings by themself do not allow enough
forward lean. This limits how much I can bend my knees on toeside to
absorb bumps. Therefore the bumps tend to throw...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean[_2_]
Bindings

Thanks for the reply Chris. I poked around the intertubes and found a ton
of reviews for the Relay Pro's that were positive. I wish I lived near a
mountain so I could demo a pair...being in the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8