Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tall_thomas
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 11th 09, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By tall_thomas
no news about Natalia Matveeva?

On 6 mai, 08:04, anders wrote:
On May 5, 4:42*pm, tall_thomas wrote:

She has been declared positive a month ago... maybe a bit more now...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 5th 09, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By tall_thomas
no news about Natalia Matveeva?

She has been declared positive a month ago... maybe a bit more now...
but still no news about B sample... I'd like to know more about
this...
I've read something that
it seems that the same molecule...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 27th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
worldcup drammen torrent

On 27 mar, 03:36, pebo wrote:
doogiski wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the guy from France, is Tall Thomas...

YES it's me and I'm still the only one to have the entire...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 17th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
worldcup drammen torrent

YES, please, i'm really interrested in the qualification run.....
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 16th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
worldcup drammen torrent

http://www.mininova.org/get/622062

drammen's sprints semi finals and finals, men and women.
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 16th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By tall_thomas
Drammen video?

I've got it... but I can't post it right now...
I'm going to send it in the week end for sure.
sorry, bye
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By tall_thomas
China World Cups

yes,

I'm going to seed a torent of women's 10 km skate and men's 15km
skate soon...
but I'm interested in the sprint race if someone have it?
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 9th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By tall_thomas
Asiago sprint TDS video

Sorry I should seed the files one by one (and I'll seed oslo lahti and
seefeld soon ... sure)
see you

NewMexSki wrote:
Hey, thanks for all of the videos. Most uploaded successfully, but
some...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By tall_thomas
Asiago sprint TDS video

Asiago sprint Women and men here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/537606

and oldies:

Oslo 82
http://www.mininova.org/tor/532718
seefeld
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 07, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By tall_thomas
video ski world cup 06/07

oslo 82
http://www.mininova.org/tor/532718
seefeld
http://www.mininova.org/tor/537608
lahti 89
http://www.mininova.org/tor/537613
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By tall_thomas
video ski world cup 06/07

yes ... It come soon
thomas
ale a écrit :

tall_thomas wrote:
that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

Can you reseeding the old...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
Sucky final sprint at Munich

that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

this one should work cause I'm seeding this time

sprint...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By tall_thomas
video ski world cup 06/07

that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was easier (it
is with utorrent...)

this one should work cause I'm seeding this time

sprint...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
Sucky final sprint at Munich

that was my first time crating torrent and I thought it was esiaer (it
is with utorrent)
this one should work cause I'm seeding this time

sprint munich http://www.mininova.org/tor/535612
oberstdorf...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
Sucky final sprint at Munich

this torrent don't work I'm sorry (thease are my first torrents and I
made mistake...)(can't work from my external hard drive perhaps)
can somebody told me how I can create a torrent or Help me and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 1st 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By tall_thomas
Sucky final sprint at Munich

http://www.mininova.org/tor/532728

here you can probably find the entire race exept quart of final women
(recording late sorry)
this is a crappy way to get a poduim , but it is a podium and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 1st 07, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By tall_thomas
oldies xc ski videos

some links where you can find vids of the oslo 82, seefeld 85 and lathi
89 worlds

lahti ---- http://www.mininova.org/tor/532722
seefeld --- http://www.mininova.org/tor/532719
oslo ----...