Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steven Slaby
Forum: Snowboarding May 7th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Steven Slaby
Question on board dimensions

Bas Mevissen ) writes:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:27:42 -0700, Andrew wrote:

If you
find you're burying your nose a lot or you feel like you have to
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven Slaby
TR - Tremblant Apr 6-12 2007

Walt ) writes:
BTW The official number for Tremblant was 55cm for the Wed-Sun period,
but your 30cm figure may be more accurate.

I was comparing the Tuesday -...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven Slaby
TR - Tremblant Apr 6-12 2007

Consider Le Massif next time you are looking for a late season trip in
Quebec. I was there over the easter weekend and they had recevied 93cm of
fresh snow wherease Tremblant had recevied approx....
Forum: Snowboarding February 15th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven Slaby
Ullr!

"Mike M. Miskulin" ) writes:
Switters wrote in
:

sadly the highest thing in that part of NY is Johnny's
Forum: Snowboarding February 9th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By Steven Slaby
new boots

) writes:
On Feb 9, 7:54 am, Champ wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:01:37 +0100, Ren=E9 Bedbur
wrote:

Mike M. Miskulin...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Steven Slaby
What can we do with our old skis?

VtSkier ) writes:
last straight ski wrote:
I finally took the plunge. I was thinking I was the last person on the
hill with straight skis. Then a buddy set me up with a...
Forum: Snowboarding December 17th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Steven Slaby
newbie - how to size a board?

I'd be interested in hearing how height would affect the choice of length
of board? The ability to bend the board is based on your weight and ability?

I was always under the understanding that it...
Forum: Snowboarding December 4th 06, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven Slaby
Issue with 04/05 Flowbindings design - Highback catches boot on release

) writes:
I have a set of PRO 5 SR Flow bindings and have an issue with the
design, the high back keeps on catching the back of the boot when I
pull the high back down...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8