Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jw
Forum: Snowboarding August 26th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By jw
new england snowboard group on yahoo

Hey everyone!

In anticipation of the coming winter (Northern Hemisphere), thought
I'd throw this out there.

Background -- I used to post here a lot from around 1996 - 2002 or so,
but just got...
Forum: Snowboarding November 6th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 14
Posted By jw
what kind of board should i get? ;)

wrote:
On 15 out, 07:30, jw wrote:
In article ,

Haven't tried Unity....will check em...
Forum: Snowboarding October 13th 07, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

Switters wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:38:14 GMT, jw
allegedly wrote:

Nice! I'm envious, and I'll get over there someday soon. My sister in
law's family is...
Forum: Snowboarding October 8th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

jw wrote:

Amazing how stuff accumulates. For you young up and
comers, and I'm not one to lecture at all, just responding
to some queries: I have rarely been flowed any gear and
had to pay...
Forum: Snowboarding October 8th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

Champ wrote:

Pretty much the same for me. I've got my gear, I know what I like, so
there's less stuff to talk about here. What would be useful would be
conversations on places to go, etc,...
Forum: Snowboarding October 8th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

Switters wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:03:24 GMT, jw allegedly
wrote:

You were never mean to me...I was probably mean
to a few people once or twice, but...
Forum: Snowboarding October 2nd 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

btw Dave et al., I was back then.
I used to remember that chick punk rock shred
grrl (actually know her, you out there, hope you're
doing well!). Other people too...

thx,

-jw
Forum: Snowboarding October 2nd 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

Switters wrote:
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:03:31 GMT, jw
allegedly wrote:

Jeez, just checked the rest of the posts. Traffic has certainly
lightened up a bit here,...
Forum: Snowboarding October 1st 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 30
Posted By jw
back on the snow

Hey all,

I used to post here a lot from around 1995 - 2003,
or thereabouts. I've still been snowboarding, but
spending much more time in the water, working
at my desk etc. Anyone still here from...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9