Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eblaster
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By eblaster
New England Ski Conditions

Has anyone skied New England yet this season? Care to comment? Thanks
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 8th 06, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By eblaster
Where to stay in Copper Mountain!?!

Make sure you ski A-Basin, it definitely worth a day trip. I'm not a big
Breckenridge fan and even less of a Keystone fan. I spent a winter at
Copper during the 76-77 season (loved it) and have...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) September 29th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By eblaster
Alta - Snowbird

thanks you

/Phil

"David Spencer" wrote in message
"eblaster" writes:

My 14 yo son and I are considering...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 29th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By eblaster
Alta Snowbird

Interesting advice, thanks.

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
eblaster wrote:
My 14 yo son and I are considering...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 29th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By eblaster
Alta Snowbird

:-)

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Richard Henry...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) September 25th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By eblaster
Alta - Snowbird

My 14 yo son and I are considering skiing Alta & Snowbird next Februrary,
does anyone have any recommendations on lodging?

Thanks
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 25th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By eblaster
Alta Snowbird

My 14 yo son and I are considering skiing Alta & Snowbird next Februrary,
does anyone have any recommendations on lodging?

Thanks
Forum: North American Ski Resorts September 25th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 1
Posted By eblaster
Alta-Snowbird

My 14 yo son and I are considering skiing Alta & Snowbird next Februrary,
any recommendations on (mid range) lodging?

Thanks
Forum: North American Ski Resorts September 19th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 1
Posted By eblaster
Mont-Tremblant

My 14 yo son and I are considering going to Mont-Tremblant next February;
any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks,
Phil
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9