Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Stevahn
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Stevahn
HELP with my new FLOW-NXT bindings!!

On 20 Feb 2007 10:26:06 -0800, "jayc" wrote:

I just tried out Flow bindings for the first time yesterday - I hated
them.

It takes much more than one day to learn how to use...
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Stevahn
Step-in bindings...

On 17 Feb 2007 20:23:32 -0800, wrote:

k2 Cinch like cinch cts
http://www.k2snowboards.com/bindings/binding.asp?productid=30

Would like to see a review by someone who used the...
Forum: Snowboarding December 8th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Stevahn
HELP with my new FLOW-NXT bindings!!

On 8 Dec 2006 05:35:15 -0800, "56fish"
wrote:

Performance should be at least as good, if not better, than the Cinch.

Much better. Those things are noodly junk.

--...
Forum: Snowboarding December 7th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Stevahn
Who makes bindings these days?

On 7 Dec 2006 09:05:43 -0800, wrote:

I used to use Flows but switched to Ride SPi's because, oddly enough, I
sometimes found it too hard to get the Flows on. The first...
Forum: Snowboarding December 7th 06, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Stevahn
Who makes bindings these days?

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 04:47:41 GMT, "Dan" wrote:

I can't beleive nobody mentioned FLOW. Look into them, they're design is
great. easy in and out.

The high end carbon models...
Forum: Snowboarding November 27th 06, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Robert Stevahn
Opinions on softie setup

On 27 Nov 2006 09:45:50 -0800, wrote: